Making Spirits Bright is divided into thematic sections, including:
- Friends party – Friendship is one of the greatest gifts of all. Whether it’s a girls’ night out, a time with the guys, or a secret Santa with the team, there’s a lot of coming together and sharing in the holiday cheer this season. the year. These fun connections are a great time to experiment with mixology and try out new cocktails.
- Moments of mistletoe – This is the season to cherish those moments with that special someone. With the beauty of Christmas lights in a winter snow, this is one of the most romantic times on the calendar. Unwind with festive cocktails, then kick back and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Holiday Party – Bring the main event to life by using the holiday dinner to reconnect with family and friends. Enjoy cocktail recipes and pairing suggestions throughout the meal.
- Serene solitude – The holiday season is always hectic, so it is all the more important to give yourself a moment of indulgence. Relax and enjoy these quiet moments with some cocktail suggestions.
- Brilliant beginnings – Celebrate the past year and look forward to the future. Corby has suggestions for the Prefect of bubbles to enjoy at the stroke of midnight as well as drinks to help make the celebration of the coming year more festive.
- Gracious gifts – Whether it’s for business or for that person on your list that’s especially hard to buy from, this section has a few ideas that range from award-winning whiskeys to bottles of wine.
With an epic portfolio of proudly Canadian and internationally renowned brands, Corby has something to make every occasion shine.
Get your free copy of Making Spirits Bright at corby.ca/makingspiritsbright.
About Corby Spirits and Wines
Corby Spirit and Wine Limited is a leading Canadian manufacturer, marketer and distributor of spirits and wines. Corby’s own-brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most renowned brands. Canadaincluding JP Wiser’sÂ®, Lot 40Â® and Pike CreekÂ® Canadian whiskeys, Lamb’sÂ® rum, Polar IceÂ® vodka, McGuinnessÂ® liqueurs, UngavaÂ® gin, Cabot TrailÂ® maple liqueurs and Chic ChocÂ® spiced rum, and Foreign Vins AffairÂ®. Through its affiliation with Pernod Ricard SA, world leader in the spirits and wine industry, Corby also represents leading international brands such as ABSOLUTÂ® vodka, Chivas RegalÂ®, The GlenlivetÂ® and Ballantine’sÂ® Scotch whiskeys, Jameson Â® Irish whiskey, BeefeaterÂ® gin, MalibuÂ® rum, KahlÃºaÂ® liqueur, MummÂ® champagne and Jacob’s CreekÂ®, Wyndham EstateÂ®, StoneleighÂ®, Campo ViejoÂ® and KenwoodÂ® wines. Corby is a publicly traded company based in Toronto, Ontario, and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols CSW.A and CSW.B. For more information, please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter.
SOURCE Corby Spirit and Wine Communications
For further information: Katrina Maheu, Senior Director, Communications, Public Relations and S&R, Corby Spirit and Wine, Email: [emailÂ protected]