Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Released From Hospital Brings Allegations Against YouTubers | Latest Delhi News


Baba ka Dhaba owner Kanta Prasad was released from Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi after his condition improved, according to a report released on Friday. Kanta Prasad was admitted to Safdarjung hospital on June 18 after police said he overdosed on alcohol and sleeping pills. They said they were trying to find out if the incident was an accident or if the owner of Baba ka Dhaba attempted to kill himself.

The Indian Express quoted Atul Kumar Thakur, the Southern District Deputy Police Commissioner, as saying that the 81-year-old’s condition is stable and that he is back home. The newspaper reported that the owner of Baba ka Dhaba recorded his statement to the police, alleging that several YouTubers called him to urge him to apologize to Gaurav Wasan and that he subsequently fell into depression. . The newspaper said that no FIR had been filed so far in the case and that police are investigating the role of the alleged YouTubers.

Read also | “Baba ka Dhaba” line ends, YouTuber Gaurav Wasan says “everything is fine”

Police said last week his family found Prasad unconscious at the restaurant and took him to a nearby private hospital, which sent him to Safdarjung hospital. Prasad’s son Karan claimed his father was depressed because some people, including a few YouTubers, “were pressuring him to drop the cheating case and find a compromise with Wasan.”

“My father was constantly being asked to withdraw the case and come to terms with Wasan. This was the main reason for my father’s depression. He didn’t tell us anything about it, but we could see he was under pressure, ”Karan said without specifying who he was talking about.

Read also | Rang Baba ka Dhaba: cheating case filed against a YouTube “influencer”

Prasad and his dhaba rose to fame overnight in October last year after YouTuber Gaurav Wasan shared a video showing Prasad in tears. Baba Ka Dhaba’s owner told him he was struggling to make ends meet as business dried up during the coronavirus pandemic. The video went viral and led to thousands of people heading to his restaurant in Malviya Nagar, South Delhi, and many even donated money. He then opened a new restaurant, which was closed in February due to a lack of activity.

The octogenarian also filed a cheating complaint against Gaurav Wasan after accusing him of siphoning off donations, a charge the YouTuber later denied. Last week the two posed for photos at her dhaba and pretended that everything was fine.


About Author

Leave A Reply