Crock-Pot Red Wine Cocoa
April 16, 2014
- Chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- Powder of cocoa
- Salt (just a pinch)
- Milk (Whole cream)
- Red wine (One bottle)
- Marshmallows (Toasted and for the purpose of serving)
- Place your slow cooker on your stove turn the stove on and then set the leave of heat at medium and once done with all of this add chocolate chips, milk, a pinch of salt, sugar, red wine and cocoa powder to the cooker and cook for about an hour do not forget stirring every now and then.
- Time for ladling cocoa into your mug and once done with it, top with the marshmallows
Cheesy Croissant Casserole
- croissants, ( six, large sized and do not forget to cut them in half)
- Bacon ( about six slices)
- Eggs ( medium sized, about eight of them are required for this dish)
- Whole milk
- Chives ( Chopped)
- Thyme leaves ( chopped and two tablespoons)
- Salt and Black pepper
- Cayenne (Just a pinch of it)
- Gruyere (shredded, at least one cup)
- mozzarella ( shredded, at least one cup)
- The very first step of this recipe requires you to preheat your oven to about four hundred and fifty degrees, after preheating your oven you need to spread croissants on a large-sized baking sheet, once done with spread cut the side, after cutting the sides bake it, once it turns golden take it out (this can take about five minutes).
- Place your skillet on your stove, turn your stove on and set the level of heat at medium( make sure the size of your skillet is large and it has a heavy bottom), now you need to cook bacon in your skillet, cook until the texture appearances to be crispy ( this can take approximately eight minutes), take a plate ( the one which has a paper towel) and then drain the cooked bacon after draining chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Now take a bowl, make sure that the bowl you are using is at least of medium size, now add eggs, cream, chives, thyme and milk in the bowl, once done with adding all the ingredients start whisking, whisk properly, the texture after whisking must be smooth after whisking add pepper, salt and cayenne, after seasoning add mozzarella and gruyere and then again mix all of these together.
- Take a baking dish( 9by 13) and then spread some butter in it, after spreading butter scatter cooked and chopped bacon and croissants, after scattering pour the mixture that you just made after pouring the mixture, wear gloves and press the croissants down gently, you need to make sure that the croissants are properly soaked, I would suggest you refrigerate these overnight.
- You can refrigerate the croissants overnight for better results but you do not have much time you can refrigerate them for about thirty minutes once done with refrigerating bake the casserole and before baking do not forget to pre-heat your oven to about three hundred and fifty degrees, before baking top with cheese and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes in the end garnish using chives